I've been attending a course on setting up a business. Maybe one day I'll do it, but for now maybe some of the material will be useful to somebody else. Throughout this 'course' there are several themes that you will develop:
- Achievement: be clear about your outcomes
- Team: is the most important asset - these are the most important decisions you'll make
- Who you are: whether you consider yourself technologiest, innovator etc.. always think of yourself as an investor
- Ecosystem: innovation takes place in complex world of technologies, exceptions, opportunities and yes... threads are around you.
- Scalability: important to grow and sustain your business: money is the king
: is good but you must be aware of them and know how to deal with them