The curious case of banner468

On one of my websites, I used a css class called "banner468". As the name suggests the original purpose of the class was to hold some ads. I used it for different purpose. From one day to the next, the functionality contained within the banner468, disappeared. It got hidden. Origianlly, I thought, this had something to do with my ability to write JS, but no. After some digging and thinking it hit me! The AdBlocker was blocking the content of the banner. I renamed it and it works! 😀

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Please type the characters of this captcha image in the input box

Please type the characters of this captcha image in the input box